SCIENTIFIC PROJECTS OF
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2012
Currently ISM is implementing 16 research projects approved by the Academic Council.
• 1.Clinical and laboratory characteristics of Toxocariasis in Kyrgyzstan. (Competitor N. Ahmedov, research supervisor, professor Uzakov O.J.) 1st quarter 2013
• 2.The tolerance of prostitution among children and adolescents in Kyrgyzstan (Applicant Uzakova A.O, research supervisor MD Aidaraliev A.A) 1st quarter 2013
• 3.Optimisation of infections in the field of surgery, especially abdominal surgery, with the correlation to the factors associated with the risk of their occurrence. (competitor Imankulova A.S., research supervisor Prof. Chyngyshpaev Sh.M. 2007)
• 4.Conversion to laparotomy for acute appendicitis (competitor Ashimov J.I., research supervisor Prof. Umataliev Y.K. 2008)
• 5.Problems of hearing loss, hearing aids and principles of determining the needs of population reg. hearing aids (competitor Abasov P.G., research supervisor Prof. Aidaraliev A.A. 2009)
• 6. Epidemiology and risk factors of thyroid pathology in Kyrgyzstan (competitor Chyngyshpaev Sh.M., Research supervisor Prof. M. Wasilewski, 2011)
• 7.Medico-social aspects in the quality of life of children and adolescents with “diabetes type I” in Bishkek and Chui region of the Kyrgyz Republic (competitor Isakova F.B, research supervisor Prof. Alekseev V.P., 2011)
• 8. Quality of life, rehabilitation and social integration of children with thyroid pathology in Bishkek and Chui region of the Kyrgyz Republic (competitor Starodubets Y.G. research supervisor Prof. Alekseev V.P., 2011)
• 9. Dialect principles, probability and forecasting skills, building professional speech of students in the classroom for the Russian language (competitor Alymkulova N.N. research supervisor Prof. Dobaev K.D. 2012)
Theses for the degree of Doctor of Science
• 10. Multiple character aspects coping foreign students to study in medical universities of Kyrgyzstan (competitor, candidate of biological science Chonkoeva A.A., research supervisor Prof. Shanazarov A.S. 2011) • 11. Syndrome of limbic cell deficiency: optimization methods of cornea regeneration (competitor Asanova A.A., research supervisor Prof. Suleeva B.O. 2012)
• 12. Anatomical, morphological and functional peculiarities of the structure of thymus in animals, depending on the degree of infection load and age at high altitudes (Abaeva T.S., research supervisor Prof. Tuhvatshin R.R. 2012 )
• 13. Theoretical basis for the formation of universal jurisdiction in the study of the humanities in higher education (competitor Alekseeva E.P., research supervisor Prof.
Dobaev K.D. 2012)
• 14. Surgical rehabilitation of patients with purulent diseases of soft tissues and bones of extremities (competitor M.D. Kochorov O.T., research supervisor Prof. Chyngyshpaev Sh.M 2007 February)
• 15.Effective innovation for the organization of children’s services in the context of health care reform of Kyrgyz Republic (competitor M.D. Najimidinova G.T., research supervisor Prof. Uzakov O.J. 2008)
• 16. Molecular genetic features of hemoblastosis and its Epidemiology in Kyrgyzstan (competitor M.D. Usenova A.A. research supervisor Prof. Makimbetov E.K.)
Monographs issued by teachers of ISM
1. THE ATLAS OF SURGERY 1st – edition. B.: 2010. – 204p.
Authors: Chyngyshpaev Sh. M., Ph.D., professor
Akhunbaev S.M., Candidate of Medical Science, associate-professor
Ermekov T.A., Candidate of Medical Science, associate-professor
Kazakbaev A.T., Candidate of Medical Science, professor
2. COURSE OF SELECTED LECTURES ON REANIMATOLOGY AND INTENSIVE CARE. Bishkek, 2008. – 356 p. tab. 16
Authors: Jumanalieva A.S., Chyngyshpaev Sh.M., Alekseev V.P.
3. BIOCHEMISTRY PRACTICAL COURSE (For Undergraduates of Medical faculty) – B.: 2010. – 372 p.
Author : Irina P. Muhamedova Associate-professor of Bio-Chemistry, Candidate (Ph.D.) of Biological Sciences.
4. TOXOCARIASIS IN CHILDREN
St 34.. B.: 2012. – 51p., ISBN 978-9967-407-86-2
Authors: Uzakov О.Z., Аhmadov М.Т.
5. INTRODUCTION TO PEDIATRICS (Compendium for foreign students), – Bishkek: 2012. – 166p.
Authors: Alekseev V.P., Starodubetz Y.G., Isakova F.B., Beishebaeva N.,Lobzova A., Rafokova S., Turdiev A., Najimidinova G.A.,
6. DIABETIC VASCULAR ANGIOPATHY OF LOWER EXTREMITIES (Tutorial for senior students of medical schools and young doctors) –Bishkek, 2011,- 338 p
Authors: Chyngyshpaev Sh.M., Nasyranbekov N.O. Akhunbaev S.M. , Akmatov N.E.
7. THE THEORITICAL AND PRACTICAL PROSPECT OF ADULT EDUCATION; Bishkek, 2013g.S.195
Authors: Alekseeva I.P., Kiberdina L.P.